Our VRAY courses will help you use the powerful 3D rendering engine and works with sketch up, Rhino and 3D MAX, and covers all the topics from basic to advanced knowledge of creating basic materials, image sampling, color mapping, subdivisions and lighting, as well as render elements, RT and physical rendering workflow.
VRAY courses will ensure architects, engineers, designers and artists to communicate with each other and share ideas no matter the 3D modeling software you prefer to visualize designs. Participants completing VRAY courses have plethora of job opportunities in the designing industry.
No prior course or certification is needed to join the course.
What’s in it for me?
Top artists, designers and architects rely on V-RAY courses to produce lucrative designs, animation and render. You can easily communicate your thoughts, ideas, and share the project
- • Installing V-Ray
- • Setting up V-Ray
- • Locating V-Ray's tools and features
- • V-Ray's image saving options
- • Sampling explained
- • Understanding subdivs
- • Using the DMC Sampler
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 1)
- • Introduction to lighting in V‐Ray
- • Dealing with lighting problems
- • Adding a spherical fill light
- • Creating a skylight effect
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 2)
- • Global illumination (GI) explained
- • Understanding primary and secondary bounces
- • How irradiance mapping works
- • Using irradiance mapping, part
- • How light cache work
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 3)
- • Introduction to V‐Ray‐specific materials
- • Light Material
- • V Ray Physical Camera
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 4)