Primavera training imparts the skills to the candidates to proficiently operate the Primavera Project Management Software from Oracle. The candidates learn the effective management of resources from multiple projects through the defining of key roles and establishing a work breakdown structure. They will gain an insight to define the milestones, budgets and scheduling through this advanced software application. Through this training, we aim to offer them competent project management skills that will help them in aligning the projects through a strategic approach and innovative planning.Through our Primavera training, the following skills will be inculcated in our students –
Candidates familiar with the Windows Operating System and with basic knowledge of the project management principles are liable to gain admission in this course.
|Project Management - PRIMAVERA R 8.2||DURATION: 40 HRS.|
|Course Contents –||1. Introduction to Primavera.
2. Setting up of EPS.
3. Adding a Project.
4. Defining & Assigning of Project Codes.
5. Defining & Assigning of OBS element.
6. Adding WBS Codes & WBS Name in a Project.
7. Adding Activities IDs, Activities Name & Duration.
8. Assigning Relationships or Linking between activities.
9. Defining & Assigning Calendars.
10. Defining & Assigning Work Products & Documentations.
11. Defining & Assigning Activity Codes.
12. Defining & Assigning Resources, Roles & Cost Accounts.
13. Defining & Assigning Expenses.
14. Activity Usage Spreadsheet.
15. Activity Usage Profile.
16. Resources Usage Spreadsheet.
17. Resources Usage Profile.
18. Resources Curves.
19. Defining & Assigning Base Line Plan.
20. Monitoring the Current Schedule or Progress Monitoring.
21. Tracking of Project.
22. Earned Value Management.
23. Thresholds & Issues of Project.
24. Project Utilities.
26. Different types of Reports in Primavera.
27. How to Print the PRIMAVERA file