This course is designed to give students a comprehensive knowledge of how to use Photoshop CS6 and develop their skills in editing and altering photographs with a basic understanding of the tool bars, layers and the adjustment panel whether you are photographer or graphic designer or even hobbyist, you will learn to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images.
The primary objective of this course is to enable students to use fundamental as well as advanced features of Photoshop to make your photograph a piece of art.
This course will not require you to have any kind of previous experience in any particular area but it would be recommended if you a little knowledge of photography.
What’s in it for me?
Photoshop courses will help you easily and efficiently edit, alter or manipulate graphics, professional photographs, and even mobile images with better dexterity. You can find job in photographing industry or start you own digital photo shops.
- • Introduction to Raster graphics
- • Introduction to Vector graphics
- • Resolution
- • Working with different file formats JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG
- • Using Selection Tools
- • Keyboard short cuts.
- • Project ( Level 1)
- • Creating designs using Brush
- • Clone stamp Tool and other tools
- • Working different shapes and symbols
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 2)
- • Working with layers
- • Working with Mode
- • Working with Masks
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 3)
- • Working with image and color correction
- • Using filters
- • PROJECT ( LEVEL - 4)
- • PROJECT ( Architectural Designing)
- • PROJECT ( Layout Design with interior)