Microsoft Project Management
Microsoft project management is a certification course for project managers who wish to learn industry standard best practices to successfully plan, design and manage projects using Microsoft project.
The course primarily focuses to enhance your project management skills on how to do deep scheduling, resource capacity planning, progress tacking and status reporting more easily and efficiently.
NO prior project management skills or knowledge, BBA or MBA degree needed. You can join us the moment you start your journey as a project manager
What’s in it for me?
You will learn to comprehensively and effectively use all the major features of Microsoft Project and simplify your exhaustive tasks of scheduling, planning, monitoring and reporting major project increments.
- 1. Introduction to Project Management & Benefits of Project Management.
- 2. Introduction to MS Project.
- 3. Adding a Project.
- 4. Adding WBS Element in a Project.
- 5. Adding Tasks in WBS Element.
- 6. Adding Duration in Tasks.
- 7. Assigning Relationships/Linking between tasks & Lag.
- 8. Adding & Assigning Calendars.
- 9. How to apply Resources in MS Project.
- -9. 1. How to add Resources in Resource Sheet (Work, Material & Cost)?
- -9. 2. How to assigning the Resources in Tasks?
- 9. 3 Cost of Tasks.
- 10. Details of Resources Sheet & Resources Graphs.
- 11. Applying Constraints & Dead Lines.
- 12. Preparing Base Line for Project.
- 13. Communication & Progress Monitoring & Updates.
- 14. Tracking Work in Project.
- 15. Customizing & Formatting.
- 16. Earned Value Management.
- 17. Running Reports in MS Project.
- 18. Printing Project Information.
- 19. Revision & Doubt clearing Classes.
- 20. Final Test.